Terms & Conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis companies and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer in the sense of § 1 Abs. 1 Z 2 and Abs. 3 KSchG is a person who enters into a legal transaction, i.e. makes a declaration of intent about a fact that can be attributed neither to their professional nor commercial activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our online store.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with JASATA, Inh. Jasmin Nemetz, Lederergasse 4, 1080 Vienna.
(3) The presentation of goods in our online store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
1. selection of the desired goods,
2. confirming by clicking on the "Add to shopping cart" button,
3. checking the information in the shopping cart,
4. pressing the button "Proceed to checkout",
5. login to the online store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password),
6. checking again or correcting the data entered in each case,
7. binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.jasata.at.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices are end customer prices. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by credit card and Paypal.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 3 working days. In this case, the period begins to run on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
(1) We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
(1) Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who is a person who concludes a legal transaction, i.e. submits a declaration of intent regarding a fact that can be attributed neither to his professional nor to his commercial activity, within the meaning of § 1 Abs. 1 Z 2 und Abs. 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG).
(1) The legal warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contractual language and place of jurisdiction
(1) The language of the contract shall be German or English.
(2) Place of jurisdiction is Vienna